Mommy!

- What would you do if you had a loose tooth? (grace) I would probably cry because it wasn't a baby tooth and that means Daddy would have to make me a new tooth. I don't like going to the dentist very much.
- Who is your best friend? (Lincoln) Daddy is my best friend in the whole world. I have lots of best girl friends... Kristen, Nikki, Anna.... my sisters. Too many to name really.
- What would you do if you had three babies in your tummy? (grace) I would cry because that would be really overwhelming for me!
- What would you do if you had to take care of ten kids without any dad? (Lincoln) I would pray a lot and take it one day at a time.
- What is your favorite color? (grace) Pink!
- What is your favorite thing to do with our family? (Lincoln) I love when we do movie nights together, or go to metroparks. I loved when we went on a trip just our family and stayed in a hotel and went to the amusement park. I wish we could do more trips together.
- What would you do if you decorated your house by yourself? What would it look like? (grace) It would look like it does now... ;)
- Where is your favorite place to go? (Lincoln) I love to go to the temple with daddy.... or on girls nights with my friends... or shopping by myself.
- What would you do if you didn't have glasses? (grace) I would be so happy! Can't wait to get laser eye surgery someday... (I could never do contacts. I hate putting things in my eyes.)
- What are we going to do on Friday that is a secret? (grace) We are going to have a mommy/daughter date to see Shrek the musical together! We're going to dress up and get all fancy. I can't wait!
- What would you do if got a couple of thousand dollars? (grace) I would hire a personal trainer to help me lose this baby weight. Then I would go on a shopping spree to buy a new wardrobe for myself. I own nothing that I love to wear right now. Then I would take daddy out on a fancy date... and I would probably buy each of you kids a new toy so you wouldn't be sad that I got a bunch of new stuff.
- How come you never play video games? (Lincoln) I think it's a waste of time... but I do like to play sometimes. We had a Harry Potter xbox game that I loved to play a long time ago.
- What would you do if you had a different family? (grace) I would be really sad. sad. sad. because I love you guys so much and I don't want a different family.
- What would you do if you got to have a nice nap for maybe about two hours? (Lincoln) I would be so happy... and I would be a better mommy because I wouldn't be tired anymore.
- What do you think the kids would be doing when you did that? (Lincoln) Lincoln and Daddy would be playing xbox or band together, Grace, Graham and Jayne would be playing in the girls room, and Peter would be taking a nap with me.
In honor of my 30th birthday this month... I want to answer 30 questions. Nothing is off limits. Leave your question(s) in a comment... or send me an e-mail. I will answer them on my birthday, March 23rd. Ask away!
5 comments:
I love how you have been spotlighting everyone! It is really fun to read the answers. Happy Birthday month!
what is your favorite song or type of music right now??
What is your dream vacation?
if you could change one thing, what would it be? {meaning anything, not just looks or pass....ANYTHING}
My question - if you could go back to the beginning what one thing would you change as a parent? Meaning is there a tactic you wish you hadn't tried or a rule you wish you would have implemented? (mostly I'm taking your answer as advice for me since I don't always know what I'm doing and am trying to learn from others' experiences. )
Post a Comment