Sunday, March 6, 2011

ninjago.

Lincoln and Graham are obsessed with the Lego website. They could sit and look at legos all day long. They spend more time actually building legos... but they sure love to dream about which set they are going to earn next! Graham loves the new ninjago lego sets. He loves to play ninja. I was taking pictures of Peter and he asked me to take pictures of his ninja moves... I like this ninja boy much more than the ninja I met the other day. I walked into the boys room to see what they were doing and found a naked Graham peeing in the corner of his closet. I said, "What do you think you're doing, mister?" to which he replied, "I'm a naked ninja!" Not so funny...

1 comment:

Anna said...

Playing with Legos is very good for their development. I wish my boys were more keen on them, but they rather prefer running about the apartment )))