Thursday, August 18, 2011
sick.
While we were in North Carolina, one of their kids was sick. I knew that at some point, we were all going to get it. Little did I know what a nasty little bug it was! I started feeling yucky the day before we left, felt horrible the entire trip back and wasn't back to myself for over a week! It was so rotten. Headache, fever, body aches, the chills, and then it went into my lungs and I was having trouble breathing for a few days. No fun at all. Jayne managed to catch it a few days after me and was sick for several days. She is adorable when she is sick. So sweet, no complaining... just a sweetheart.
Lincoln was sick for about 48 hours or so. He is funny when he's sick. He complains like no other! I had to remind myself that he didn't feel very well and keep my patience level really high.
These two managed to steer clear of it altogether. Lucky. Graham ended up catching it and was sick for about several days as well. Luckily it wasn't a throw up virus. I couldn't have dealt with that. Jeremy was in Boston for part of it at an endo conference. That made things about ten times worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That really sucks. I hope everyone will get to feeling better soon. Call me if you need anything and I mean it.
No fun. Sorry! But look how cute and big Peter is looking! Wow, he's really growing up.
Post a Comment