Tuesday, August 2, 2011

brave or just plain crazy?

I decided to be brave (or crazy?) and drive ten hours to North Carolina with the kids all by myself to visit some Dental friends and our cousins down there. They've been begging us for ages to come and it's never worked out since Jeremy is so stinkin busy. Now that I have a nice, reliable car... and I learned how to drive long distances on the way to Utah this summer... I feel like I can do it. We'll be gone for about a week and will have plenty to blog about when we get home! We have plenty of snacks, treats and movies for the kids... caffeinated beverages, two books on tape, and chocolate for me... as well as a new toy, a wipe-off board with fancy crayons, and a new coloring book for each of the kids to keep them happy on the drive. I think we'll make it. Jeremy gave me a blessing before we left, so we should be all set! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll make it just fine.

Kristen said...

You are my hero! Much braver than me!