Tuesday, August 30, 2011

chuck-e.

The number one thing my kids have been begging to do this summer is go to Chuck-E-Cheese. We've been three times. I don't get it... but they love, love, love this place! Luckily ours isn't too nastified and we have a lot of fun each time we go! Peter was able to enjoy a few of the rides this time. The big kids took good care of him.
It is amazing to me how much happier Jayne is when she is healthy! She had a week of being rotten and it was so hard. It makes her extra sweet when she's feeling well! I think I take for granted just how sweet she really is.

Lincoln and Grace battled it out in a game of air hockey. I'm pretty sure Lincoln won. FYI.... I totally stink at that game.

Graham had fun making friends....

Peter enjoyed the pizza. They have pretty good pizza there... who knew?!

Jeremy and I played lots of basketball. I tied him once and beat him once. He beat me about five times.... but he only creamed me once! That's good, right? He serenaded with me with a little Coldplay courtesy of Guitar Hero.

Jayne made lots of friends.... this girl was her favorite.

The boys have finally figured out that the games are way more fun than the rides. They each earned well over 100 tickets almost all by themselves. Graham loves to 'crunch' them when we're all done.

It was such a nice, much needed break from reality with just our little family. Things have been more than nuts lately. It was so nice to spend some time together.

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I love Peto's pizza face and his smile. :)