I just can't get over what a sweet, sweet boy he is.
Friday, April 15, 2011
peter lately.
Poor Peter has to live in a semi-pink world. He loves his bouncer so so much... it's a shame it's pink! To make it worse, we only had this princess quilt downstairs for a day. He had loads of fun snuggling up in his girly blanket and bouncer for the day!
He got a little spoiled by Daddy over conference weekend. I think he was only set down for a few hours each day. He's been a little fussy this week because he thinks he needs to be held all day. I wish I could hold him all day, everyday... but that just can't happen when you have four other kids vying for your attention. I needed to do some sewing the other day and he wasn't having it. He finally let me sit him down as long as the family slideshow was playing. He watched it two times and was just in awe looking at everyone.
I just can't get over what a sweet, sweet boy he is.
I just can't get over what a sweet, sweet boy he is.
Labels:
peter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment