Friday, April 8, 2011

Les Miserables.

Jeremy and I got to go on a fun date last week. Les Miserable was on tour and we were able to get $10 tickets. (I love our city.) Neither one of us had ever seen it, or knew very much about the storyline at all. We were both raised listening to the music, but didn't know how it all fit together. It exceeded my expectations. Such a beautiful story. We had the best time. Walking into the theater we saw what we thought were news crews around the sidewalks near a big trailer. We knew that Charlie Sheen was also on tour and was performing that night in a theater next door to Les Mis. Turns out he was in the trailer and the news crews were paparazzi trying to get a good shot of him as he entered the theater.No photography was allowed in the theater... that's always a sad thing. I always try to get a picture of the cast taking a bow. I figure that's not against the rules since they aren't performing anymore. This is the best that I could get. The girl that played Cosette graduated from BYU. She was incredible!When we came out of the theater there was a huge crowd of people surrounding the trailer, as well as a stretch limo. We didn't see Charlie... but we're 'winners' anyway. Such a fun night with my sweetie. Can't wait for our date to see West Side Story next month!

No comments: