Monday, October 24, 2011

patterson farm, part 1.

There is a town in Ohio called Chesterland.  If we hadn't recieved spiritual confirmation that we are supposed to stay in our ward, we would move there in a heart beat.  It is gorgeous!  Beyond gorgeous, really.  Imagine a quaint little countryside.  Most of the homes have little lanes that you drive down that are surrounded by beautiful trees.  The skinny trees.  Tons of them.  Ahhh... I love it.  The colors in the fall are divine.  I love driving out there.  Each year we get to take the kids to Patterson Farm.  They have a Family Fun Fest during the month of October and I absolutely love it.  I look forward to it every year.
 I've blogged about it many times before.  This time it was a little cold, and incredibly muddy... but we embraced it and had the best time!
 It was Peter's first time going... he really enjoyed it!
 He can stand up on his own now... it won't be long before he's walking!  CRAZY!!!
 I broke down and pulled out some shoes for him.  He thinks they are super fun to pull off.  I'm amazed that they stay on at all!
 Grace was so excited to take this picture...
 Lincoln is a nut case.  He loves to pull funny faces in pictures.
 Jayne was happy to be outside!
 Graham came here on a field trip a few weeks ago and has been talking about it ever since. 
 Grace took her turn driving the tractor very seriously.  She was singing her heart away about the farm.
 Group shot! 
 Peter loved to eat the hay.... 
 See what I mean about the funny faces?
 He's disco dancing...  Love that kid.
 Jayne decided she wasn't very thrilled about the cold or the mud. 
 My attempt at getting a picture of Lincoln... he ran away!
 Graham tripped and fell in the mud.  I'm amazed only his hands got messy!
 Jayne got stuck in the mud several times.  It was quite comical.  Poor girl...
We took too many pictures for just one post.  There are plenty more to come.

No comments: