Monday, October 31, 2011

dim sum.

I have been so blessed in the friend department all of my life. I have always been surrounded by such good people. One of my dear friends, Noy, and I have been trying to get together for lunch for about a year now. No exaggeration. Something always comes up. Always. We are busy ladies... what can I say? We finally met up last week at a little Asian restaurant downtown for some dim sum. 

If you have never tried dim sum... you have to go right now. It is so yummy! It's like a buffet, only they bring the food to you in these adorable little silver bowls. It was so fun.

Peter and Jayne were both amazing in the restaurant. Several people complimented them on their good behavior. Jayne even tried some of the food! I was surprised since it is nothing like anything she's ever eaten before.

My main purpose in bringing my camera was to get a picture with my cute friend. She is expecting a baby in February and has the most adorable little pregnant belly you've ever seen. Sadly, I completely forgot to take a picture of the two of us! It was so fun to spend the afternoon with her! I can't wait for next time... hopefully it won't take us another year to get together again!

No comments: