Tuesday, December 13, 2011

bedtime.

Peter has figured out that if he's really sweet, he gets to stay up later than the other kids.  And oh man... is he the sweetest when all of the other kids aren't around!  I have grown to love my nightly snuggles with my little boo.  I know he's ready for bed when he starts to do this.... 
Some other Peter favorites:
  • How he presses his cheek to my lips over and over because he loves it when I kiss them.
  • How he bonks foreheads with me over and over again and giggles with glee each time.
  • His awesome giggle when I tickle him under his chin.
  • How he snickers with excitement whenever he sees his bottle.
  • The ecstatic look on his face when Daddy comes home from work.
  • The ubber-sad look on his face when Daddy runs upstairs to change before he says hello.
  • The way he rubs his eyes when he's really tired.
  • How excited he gets when I lie down on the floor and play games with him.
  • How he crawls all over me whenever I sit down for even a milli-second.
I love my little guy so so much.

No comments: