Next week we're having a mini-family reunion with my side of the family. My little brother is going through the temple for the first time. Jayne, Peter and I will be flying out for about a week. I am so excited to see all of my siblings! We're going to go up to Park City for conference weekend... just like we've done since I can remember. I made the mistake of telling Jayne that we were going on an airplane to see Grandma... now everyday she asks when it's time to go! Poor girl... it's going to be a long week!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
sleeping blooty.
I am so enjoying my time with Jayne and Peter each day. I feel like my life has come back into some sense of normalcy. We're back to our daily routine which makes me so happy. Jayne hasn't taken naps for about almost a year now... but every once in awhile she catches a little snooze. Usually it's in the car... on this particular day she fell asleep right on the floor in front of the television. I love the stink bug position she landed in! She stayed that way for over an hour!
Next week we're having a mini-family reunion with my side of the family. My little brother is going through the temple for the first time. Jayne, Peter and I will be flying out for about a week. I am so excited to see all of my siblings! We're going to go up to Park City for conference weekend... just like we've done since I can remember. I made the mistake of telling Jayne that we were going on an airplane to see Grandma... now everyday she asks when it's time to go! Poor girl... it's going to be a long week!
Next week we're having a mini-family reunion with my side of the family. My little brother is going through the temple for the first time. Jayne, Peter and I will be flying out for about a week. I am so excited to see all of my siblings! We're going to go up to Park City for conference weekend... just like we've done since I can remember. I made the mistake of telling Jayne that we were going on an airplane to see Grandma... now everyday she asks when it's time to go! Poor girl... it's going to be a long week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment