Wednesday, June 15, 2011

manti.

We wanted to take the kids to see the temple Jeremy and I were married in while we were so close to it. We haven't been back there since we were married nine years ago. So sad. It was so fun showing them all around the building sharing stories from our wedding day.So, Jeremy and I were hugging and kissing, remembering the day we got married and we kept hearing giggles and the camera flashing. Turns out Lincoln was taking pictures of us the whole time! (There were about a dozen shots... these were our favorites.) Grace was holding Peter during our 'photo shoot' and could barely handle it anymore he was so heavy for her! Grace loved the flowers and took this picture of them. I love my Jaynie girl. We took so many pictures... I thought the kids would get tired of it... but they kept on smiling! We have a shot like this on our wedding day (minus the child). love this... And then the posing began...Jayne takes her posing very seriously.... It was hard to get this guy to stand still long enough for a picture!
I really hope it isn't another nine years before we get back there! Next time we hope to do a session inside.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh YAY!!! It's my favorite place on the planet!!! I love all your cute pics here. *sigh* Wish I could take a trip to Manti this summer...