When Jeremy and I first started dating, our favorite thing in the world (besides each other) was taking our younger siblings on dates with us. I remember taking them bowling and to Rock Canyon Park and having the best time with them. The best part for me was watching him interact with them because I knew that I was catching a glimpse of how he was going to be as a dad. He was so enthralled in playing with them. On his hands and knees chasing them. Acting like a child, without a care in the world. It was awesome.
(Jeremy and his raga-muffin girls after he put on his rockin Father's Day tie this morning)
I overheard the sister missionaries talking the other day and one of them commented on how she loves watching Jeremy with the kids. She said she can tell how much he loves them because he plays with them so much. I can't tell you how much I am in love with this man. Watching him with our children makes me love him all the more. I am so grateful that they have such a strong example in their lives. They have a daddy that is there for them anytime. They have a daddy that is engaged in their lives. They have a daddy who loves them so much. We are so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment