Sunday, July 31, 2011

peter pants.

Poor Peter has had a rough week. We realized that he was extra grumpy, so we took him to the doctor to have him check his ears. Nothing. He said he was healthy as ever. He was still having a really hard time... so I checked his gums. Sure enough... two little canine nubbins were trying to emerge. All of our other kids haven't gotten teeth until they were a year. I wasn't expecting this little one to be any different. Well, he's kind of broken the mold in size for our children... so it's kind of clear that he'll be different in other aspects as well.
I was cleaning out the kids ears the other day and must have left a q-tip out when I put the rest away. I was doing the dishes and all of a sudden heard bawling from the living room. Graham had decided to clean out Peter's ears and did it a little too hard. I was afraid he had ruptured his eardrum. We ran to the doctors office and found that he had only scraped the side of it. Phew! He in now on ear drops two times a day for a week to help him feel a little better. It's been a rough week for him... but he seems to be doing much better now!

No comments: