Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Peter.

I had to take the pictures when Jeremy was away so I didn't get any of just Peter in the tree. (Jeremy would have held him up there to get the shot. Lincoln was a trooper and held him for me. Peter wasn't feeling it. He wouldn't smile for anything.
Lincoln asked me to cut him out of the frame. Peter thinks this is very serious business. We opted to throw him around instead. Much better pictures...
I love that little Muppet smile!



He is so chunky I could eat him to bits! I really need to get a shot of his little pudgy legs. They are so yummy. Peter is still growing and growing. We expect him to roll over any day now. I think it's harder to roll when you're 19 pounds! He's 'talking' to us more and more and absolutely loves it when we give him any sort of attention (which isn't hard when you have four older siblings that love you to bits!) He's seriously the best baby ever.

No comments: