When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian. Then my dog died and I wanted nothing more to do with veterinarians.

When I was a teenager, I wanted to teach the second grade. And then I did an internship at an Elementary School and decided that I really didn't care for that job either.

Before I got married, I wanted to have a
pre-school in my home. Then I got married and pursued my MRS degree instead.
(although my neighbor did ask me once if I ran a pre-school... to which I replied, "Nope, they're all mine!") 
My joy is in my calling as a mother. No other occupation in the world could give me the joy and satisfaction that this incredible job gives me. I am so grateful that I have five amazing little spirits that look past my flaws, see me through rose colored glasses and love me unconditionally. I am so honored to be their mother.
Happy Mothers Day to all of the
Mother's in my life!
2 comments:
Motherhood is a wonderful blessing! You are such a great mom! You are a great example to me. Happy Mother's Day, to you!
Hi Chelle!
Just got the invite. I am so happy to see your beautiful family. I still think of you and love you so much you have no idea. I miss the times we had together and the chats and playdates. I'm sorry I've been out of touch. I've been away for awhile and just got back pretty recently. Peter is absolutely adorable, and again I have to say it, what a lucky child to have you for a mother. I would have voted to be one of your kids any day! ;) Love you Rochelle, and have a wonderful mothers day.
Post a Comment