Friday, February 11, 2011

no. 1

I'm going to start a new thing on this new blog. We've been looking at old blogs from 2006 and up and it's been fun to see how the kids have changed and to re-live some of our favorite moments. Each Friday I am going to post an old picture... along with a link to an old blog.

Here is todays picture:

This was taken in 2005 right after Jeremy's 'white coat ceremony' when he started Dental School. That is almost 2 year old Lincoln with Jeremy and 2 year old little Chauncey with his dad. It seriously feels like it was just yesterday that we moved here. I can't believe we're in our sixth year here. Time goes by SO fast! And here's a blog link. For those of you who wonder who Peter looks like... check this out:

*Another Graham photo shoot*

1 comment:

Paul and Kyla said...

what a good idea. Love the pictures of Graham. He was one cute baby!